Developmental & Behavioral Interventionist
Are you looking to make a long-lasting difference in a child’s life? Apply for a position at Holding Hands! As a multidisciplinary clinic, Holding Hands, Inc. serves children, adolescents and young adults with developmental, neurological and biological diagnoses. Our clinical team focuses on the child’s strengths and individual differences, while developing an intervention plan that addresses his or her unique profile. Our clinical team fosters a relationship not only with the client, but educates, empowers and supports the entire family unit.
We are looking for a part-time or full-time interventionists (minimum 20-25 hours per week) to provide DIR/Floortime and ABA Therapy for children and teenagers with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disorders. Most therapy sessions are provided in the client’s home within DTLA, Eastern Los Angeles, South Central Los Angeles, SGV, and SFV. Some sessions will take place at the clinic(s).
- BA in a related field (required for DIR/Floortime, optional for ABA)
- 1-2 years’ experience working with children diagnosed with Autism
- Valid driver’s license & auto insurance
- TB clearance
- Clear criminal background check
- *Bilingual Preferred*
Minimum of 1 year commitment is REQUIRED and candidate must be open to working with diverse cultures and socioeconomic statuses.
Hours: 2:00-8:00 pm weekdays and morning/afternoon Saturdays (home and clinic cases)
Compensation: $16-24/hour DOE
Qualifications and Skills
BA in a related field (required for DIR/Floortime, optional for ABA)
1-2 years’ experience working with children diagnosed with Autism
Valid driver’s license & auto insurance
Clear criminal background check
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Los Angeles, CA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak Spanish?